If resources were unlimited and I could do ANYTHING I want, here are five things I would do:
1. Follow the Tarheels for ONE basketball season, seeing ALL of their games in that season. In the same vein, I would follow Clemson football for one season, too.
2. Get myself COMPLETELY out of debt (something I am already working on, but it will be a long time coming)
3. Write a book about being a pastor, the kind of book I would never be able to right if I were serving a church. Not that it would use bad language or anything like that, but it would tell the TRUTH about how the devil can work within a church.
4. Take my family to Hawaii and while I am there, I would look up my buddy, Bryson Lopez.
5. Take my family to Europe.